SEMI maintains a Corporate Compliance Program whose main objective is to promote business ethics, reaffirming the Group’s culture of compliance and zero tolerance for any behavior, whether carried out by a member of the organization or by any business partner, contrary to the corresponding legislation.
Our Compliance Programme describes, in a structured way, the measures that SEMI Group has arranged with the main purpose of creating an environment of prevention, detection and early management of criminal risks, contributing to generate an ethical culture and respect for the Law.
Corporate Compliance Program
The SEMI Group Corporate Compliance Program is composed of the following documents:
- Management Procedures of VINCI, S.A.
- Protocols of COBRA SERVICIOS, COMUNICACIONES Y ENERGÍA, S.L.U.
- Framework Protocol
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities
- Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Statute of the Legal Compliance Body- Protocol on the profile, experience and organic location of Legal Compliance Body, Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Policies
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours
- Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Protocol for Compliance with Competition Standards
- Protocol for Management of the relations with Public Administrations and Civil Servants
- Protocol for Facilitation Payments
- Internal System Regulations of COBRA SERVICIOS, COMUNICACIONES Y ENERGÍA, S.L.U.
- COBRA Group Crime Prevention Plan and its Policies
- Criminal, Anti-Bribery Compliance and Behaviours Against to the Defence of the Competition Policy
- Policy on Business Courtesies
- Policy on Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Anti-corruption Policy
- Policy on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- Data Protection and Confidential and Sensitive Information treatment Policy
- Corporate Due Diligence regarding Human Rights Policy
- Policy on Prevention, Detection and Intervention against Workplace Mobbing
Anyone who has knowledge or suspects of any type of infraction, illegal action, inappropriate behavior, etc. may use, in addition to the internal report to the Corporate Compliance Officer, the following reporting channels enabled:
- Digital Platform: https://cobrais.integrityline.com
- Ordinary post: Canal Ético, Grupo SEMI, Avenida Manoteras, nº 6, 28050, Madrid (Spain), to the attention of the Compliance Officer.
These channels are both a way of denouncing the breach of legislation or internal regulations, as well as of resolving a consultation that may arise in the development of the organization’s activity, ensuring always the confidentiality and the absence of retaliation for the filing of a complaint.